Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

~The Effect of Photo Editing using PhotoBucket~

This week, all of us were given the chance to view some examples of exclusive photo editing skills done by "experts". When I saw the photos, I was seriously amazed, not at the picture of the people in the photo but at the before-and-after effect of editing it. It was TOTALLY different!! I was thinking to myself, how did these people do it??? The way the photo was edited looked so real!


After that, we were asked to explore some photo editing softwares such as Photoshop and Photobucket and try to edit the picture to make it more meaningful. At first, I was wondering what photo I should use to edit. As I was scanning through my albums, I came across a photo of me when I was about 4 months old. I don't know why, but suddenly I caught myself staring at the photo for a while. How I wish I could go back to that time when I was so innocent and carefree...


Nevertheless, that photo of me gave me the inspiration to edit it in such a way that I will remember the moment when I thought about my own childhood. Truthfully, I had fun editing it in Photobucket. It was interesting to see the effects on the photo when I clicked on certain tools. After trying out most of it, I now proudly present to you - the edited photo!


What do you think? I still need to touch up on my skills but for now, I think it is passable. ^^ After that, we were to upload the before and after editing photos to Pn Foziah's account in Photobucket. Then, we started discussing the two tasks for Module 2. There is going to be a lot of work to be done, but it would be a fruitful experience of editing photos I'm sure!

All the best everyone! ^^ See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment