Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

~My Production of e-Book~


Today is the start of Week 12 and it is now countdown 2 more weeks to go before the end of this semester. Woohoo!! Finally!!! This sem has definitely been a stretch. So many things to do within such a short time. Nevertheless, I can't say I didn't learn anything at all.

For this week, I learnt how to make an e-Book. I learnt that a good e-Book is one that has a plot, a setting, characters and COLOURFUL pictures!! My partner, Woo and I decided to make an e-Book based on one of my many writings entitled "A Beautiful Swan". As you can guess, it is something similar to the Ugly Duckling, but the main message that I want my readers to know is that true beauty is in the character of a person. It is not based on the person's outward appearance.

Here are some screen shots of our e-Book!




Frankly, I had a lot of fun creating each slide and the animation. I learnt something new too. I learnt that for gif files, I can make them fly or move from one part of the slide to the other by adding the motion path. It's really cool to see the birds and butterflies fly! ^^




Not to forget, we have to complete the remaining 35 slides for Module 2. Some of the contents and instructions are unclear because there is no printscreen to help me. I guess this is where my patience kick in and is brushed up even further... However, the effects of trying out those workable tutorials are fun and satisfied to see!

I guess that's it for this week. See you in Week 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment