Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

~Recap of Module 2~

Hey everyone! Today is the start of Week 10. Wow, how fast time flies!!


Fortunately for this week, we are not given any modules to do, but we are to continue with Module 2. Since I have finished it, I would say today is a REST day for me! Phew... thank God!!


Not to say that all the modules so far are a bore or uninteresting though. I really have learnt a lot from the previous modules. I have learnt how to download a lot of softwares and applications. I have learnt how to edit audio files and this time, I have learnt how to edit photos.


I would say that editing photos was the most enjoyable because it was a pleasure to see the effects of the editing. I like to change the colour cast, crop and drag it to another background. It was so interesting and fun! Not only can I create many teaching aids using this skill, I can also create other things for many other purposes. Now, creating a birthday card, poster or wallpaper is EASY with Photoshop CS3 and PhotoScape. These two are my favourites! ^^

I wonder what Module 4 and 5 have in store for me. Probably video editing?? Well, I'm yet to find out, but I'll definitely let you know!


See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment