Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

~Video Editing Part 1~

Welcome to Week 13! Whoa, just one more week and then it's over!!! Woohoo~~ I really can't wait for it to end.


For this week, we submitted Module 2 (the thickest one!) and 2 of our assignments (E-book and Lesson Plans). That is a very big relief because it is great to see the number of papers lessening on my table. ^__^ Not trying to say that all these things are not useful though. I really learnt a lot from the Modules and tasks given.

As for Module 4, we were given that module last week. I have started on it and frankly speaking, editing videos can only go one of these 2 ways: successful and not successful. If it is successful, all the way it will be a smooth and fun process. If the program used is kicking up a lot of problems, then I'll end up in smoke over it!!


Anyway, among all the tools to edit video, I think Windows Movie Maker is the most friendly. It looks cool too, the way we can add slide transition and special effects. I've yet to learn to add the special sound or stars flying to the end of the screen kind of effect.

I guess I will learn more as I edit more. All this comes with practice and of course, lots of PATIENCE. ^^ Take care everyone and see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment