Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

~Continuation of Module 1~


Well, there is nothing much to say for this week since we basically continued with Module 1. After nearly completing it, I realised that I learnt a lot of new skills such as burning Cds, converting files from various formats and encoding music. All these sounded really alien to me at first because I've never done it before, but after this, I would say I am more knowledgeable in this area. I am still not perfect because there is still a lot of new things out there which probably will leave a "?" in my mind, but as of now, I can say it is no longer there!


Though it was hard work trying to complete Module 1 (there's still 4 more to go...), I wouldn't want to say "No" to it if I was given a chance. I just wish that there was more time for us to complete it because I had to rush to complete it. At one point, it gave me a lot of stress because my internet connection was very slow and unstable, thus my working speed was reduced.


Then again, I thank God that somehow I managed to scrap through it and hopefully in the upcoming modules, I wouldn't have to undergo the same condition again. That's all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment