Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

~Module 1 is here!~

Hey everyone! We've now entered the 6th week of the course. So far, it has been "honeymoon" time for us since we don't have much workload compared to the other courses.


However, from this week onwards, everything's going to change because the 1st MODULE is here!!!


I was very SHOCKED and SURPRISED because it is so THICK!! The first thing that ran in my mind was "I have to do ALL this?? This is just the beginning??" *takes a deep breath*


Anyway, because it was due in 2 weeks' time, I had no time to lose. I quickly set to work and as of today, I can say that I've completed at least 20 powerpoint slides! Not sure if that is a figure I should be proud of now though.. still, thumbs up to me! ^^


Though there is a LOT of things to be done, somehow I kind of enjoy doing them. Not only because there are guides to help me when I'm lost, but also it teaches me how to download a LOT of new things, things I've not even heard of before!

Also, there were a few steps missing in the guide given by Pn. Foziah. This teaches me to be brave to find my own solutions. It is always challenging to find your own way to achieve what you want, but I think that is the most rewarding experience of all. I always believe that it is the PROCESS that counts, not so much the end result.


I guess that's all for this week. Time to get back to Module 1! All the best to everyone! See ya! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment