Search This Blog

Thursday, November 4, 2010

~Test and Module 5~

Hey people! ^^ How was the Resources test? Tough? Mind-cracking?? Or was it simply EASY???


For me, I found it mind-cracking because I needed to think of suitable teaching aids to use to teach children. In that short time of having to think quickly, sometimes ideas won't just come so easily. Added to the fact that there were disturbances from time to time. Honestly, in a real examination situation, it is already very tense so a REALLY QUIET environment is seriously appreciated so that the thinking process would be smoother.


Anyway, I managed to complete all the questions within the given time, but how correct and appropriate are my answers, it all depends on the lecturer. Hopefully, what I wrote is what you are looking for, Pn Foziah. ^^

Also, this week, we were given a list of to-do things during the study break. This is the first time I have to do my assignments during study break. (I guess it's not really a break after all...) What I have to do before 22nd November is:

- Finish Module 5 and print all the modules. Insert them in a BIG ring file.
- Finish tasks for Module 5 and print them.
- Finish this blog's entries and print them.


Wow... that's a lot of things to do just for one course. Seriously hoping that I will have enough time to complete my work, study yet be able to rest and relax.

All the best people! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment